RMGS is a small, growing company headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA. We have been named on INC magazines fastest growing businesses in America for the past 4 years. We've recently won a large Department of State contract, are bidding several more. We've just been selected in Virginia's One's to Watch program for 2017.
Join this dynamic, growing company.
RMGS is seeking
a Facilities Maintenance SME for an upcoming long-term development project in the West Bank and Jordan. The emphasis of the Palestinian Authority (PA) Security Sector Reform Program (SSRP) is to develop and support the PA institutions needed to oversee, support, and maintain the PA Security Forces (PASF) and other PA-related justice and corrections functions. The Facilities Maintenance SME will support, assist, and advise the Department of State Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL) and US Security Coordinator (USSC) in all matters relating to the development of PA capacities and abilities to maintain and sustain security sector infrastructure in the West Bank.
Location: West Bank
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assess current PA capabilities for facilities maintenance needs and make recommendations to INL and USSC for developing and implementing programs to assist the PASF to establish a maintenance and sustainment management system for infrastructure.
- Develops, conducts and supervises infrastructure maintenance, sustainment, and management curriculum and training programs in the West Bank
- Assist the PA to establish a running estimate of PASF infrastructure.
- Assist the PA to develop a PASF work order tracking system.
- Assist the PA to develop system for inspection of all facilities, buildings, systems, etc., on a routine basis with specific emphasis on structural systems, electrical distribution systems, plumbing systems, life safety systems, elevating devices, HVAC, and Power Generation systems
- Assist the PA to develop a system for estimating, planning and executing high priority work orders, predictive/preventative maintenance work orders and repair/maintenance projects.
- Recommend routine maintenance activities and schedule(s).
- Assist the PA to develop policies and procedures for supervising repairs, modifications, and predictive/preventative maintenance on buildings and facilities equipment, fixtures, and systems.
- Assist the PA to develop and implement a reporting and records keeping system to track the overall state of security infrastructure.
- Assist the PA to develop a system to respond and provide excellent customer service and feedback to the customer and vendors on all work orders while ensuring compliance with codes, regulations, and industry standards.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ten (10) years with direct institutional infrastructure management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering related field. (Relevant experience or other degrees may be substituted).
- Knowledge of standardized building, fire, and safety codes.
- Previous or current Top Secret clearance preferred.
- To be eligible, candidates must be able to obtain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) certification.
Benefits and Perks
- RMGS is a casual company, that treats employees fairly.
- We offer a full range of benefits