RMGS is a small, growing company headquartered in Virginia Beach, VA. We have been named on INC magazines fastest growing businesses in America for the past 4 years. We've recently won a large Department of State contract, are bidding several more. We've just been selected in Virginia's One's to Watch program for 2017.
Join this dynamic, growing company.
The Logistics Mentor will support, assist, and advise INL and USSC in all matters relating to development of Palestinian Authority (PA) capacities and abilities to develop and implement a comprehensive, self-sustaining logistics management system to serve the security services. This includes assisting the PA to assess needs and design, develop, implement the strategy, policies, and procedures necessary to support such a system.
West Bank and Jerusalem
Responsibilities and Duties
- Mentor, advise and assist the PA to establish the necessary operating policies and procedures and staff of experts to plan, direct, and coordinate the activities required, but not limited to, developing and implementing a self-sustaining logistics management process that includes purchase requests, tendering and contracting, supplier and contract management, receiving and issuing materials, and controlling inventory.
- Identify training and research and development resources that will help the PA development and implement new concepts, content, processes, and materials that support PA efforts to adopt a comprehensive, self-sustaining logistics management system that can serve all the security services.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ten (10) years with direct logistics experience in a multi-location environment.
- Five (5) years’ experience with logistics and logistics training development; demonstrated success in key logistics positions.
Benefits and Perks
- RMGS is a casual company, that treats employees fairly.
- We offer a full range of benefits